Thank You---Thank You---Thank You---Thank You---Thank You---Thank You---Thank You---Thank You---Thank You
Asotin schools are not like most districts in the state of Washington. We are among very few who are:
- Face to Face every day-transitional kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We are face to face every other day in grades 9th through 12th. We are rotating students every other day between face to face and at home learning to accommodate the social distancing requirements from the Asotin County Health Department.
- For families that are choosing to keep their children at home during this pandemic, we have purchased on-line programs to accommodate their educational needs.
If voters pass the new levies, when do I have to start paying on the new levies?
- Capital Projects Levy: Your last payment on the current levy is October 2020. If the voters pass the renewing levy, the first payment will be April 2021
- Enrichment Levy: Your last payment on the current levy is October 2021. If the voters pass the renewing levy, the first payment will be April 2022.
These are not additional levies. The levies on the ballot will replace ones that are expiring.
Below are links to additional information:
- Link to Levy Flyer Education of students is Asotin-Anatone School District's mission. However, we understand to have well rounded students, extra-curricular activities are extremely important. Those activities include sports, club activities such as Science Club, FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, band and choir trips, Makerspace, student leadership, etc. The Replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy list is not prioritzed according to importance but rather how much the state contributes.
- Senior Exemption Information
- What Can Levy Dollars Be Spent On?
- Why Are We Running These Levies Together?
- Capital Projects-5-Year Budget Plan