- Volunteer needs to complete a Contact Information Form with Human Resources (Sheila Witters 509-243-3154)
- Volunteers in all areas including coaching need to complete Safety Training. (Questions call Polly Schetzle 509-243-1100)
- Staff Advisors also need to complete all the driving documents if they will be driving students.
- If a volunteer is going to assist with driving whether in a private or a district vehicle to transport equipment or students they must complete the forms below.
Forms will be completed with DocuSign. Staff member or volunteer should request forms from Sheila Witters at [email protected], or call 509-243-3154.
Fingerprinting is only required if a volunteer will have regularly scheduled unsupervised access to the following:
1. Groups of five or fewer children under twelve years of age;
2. Groups of three or fewer children between twelve and eighteen years of age; or
3. Developmentally disabled persons.