- Volunteer needs to complete a Contact Information Form with the District Office 509-243-1100
- Volunteers in all areas including coaching need to complete Safety Training. (Questions call Polly Schetzle 509-243-1100)
- Staff Advisors also need to complete all the driving documents if they will be driving students.
- If a volunteer is going to assist with driving whether in a private or a district vehicle to transport equipment or students they must complete the forms below.
Forms will be completed with DocuSign. Staff member or volunteer should request forms from the District Office 509-243-1100
Fingerprinting is only required if a volunteer will have regularly scheduled unsupervised access to the following:
1. Groups of five or fewer children under twelve years of age;
2. Groups of three or fewer children between twelve and eighteen years of age; or
3. Developmentally disabled persons.