Human Resource Center » Workers' Compensation

Workers' Compensation


Claims need to be submited online.  Click here for a direct link to the portals
  • If you are injured on the job no matter how big or small you MUST report to your immediate supervisor and fill out the accident report.
  • If you do not need to seek medical treatment no further action is required by you.  The supervisor will report to the safety committee any accident that is filed.
  • If you seek medical treatment of any kind the following steps are required:
    • File a self-insured Provider's Initial Report at the lcinic or hospital and have it faxed to (360)750-9836 or mailed to ESD 112 Workers' Compensation at 2500 NE 65th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98661-6812
    • Pleae contact Educational Service District 112 immediately to file a claim for benefits and obtain an SIF2 from.  ESD 112 can be reached at 1-800-749-5861.
  • If medical treatment occurs during non-working hours, email your supervisor and the human resources office prior to the appointment if possible or immediatley following the appointment