Asotin-Anatone School District

Embraces the strengths of our community to develop responsible citizens and inspire life-long learning.


  • Volunteer needs to complete a Contact Information Form with Human Resources and obtain fingerprinting  (Sheila Witters 509-243-3154)
  • Volunteers in all areas including coaching  need to complete Safety Training.  (Questions call Polly Schetzle 509-243-1100)
  • Staff Advisors also need to complete all the driving documents if they will be driving students.
  • If  a volunteer is going to assist with driving whether in a private or a district vehicle to transport equipment or students they must complete the forms below.


If Driving a Private or District Vehicle 
Need a copy of valid Driver's license 
Need a copy of valid insurance card if driving private vehicle 
If Driving a District Vehicle to transport students or equipment completed the following docs
Need a copy of valid Driver's license
Need a copy of valid insurance card if driving private vehicle 
If Driving a Private Vehicle to transport students or equipment complete the following docs
Consent Form For Student Riding in Private Vehicle  (Must be completed by each parent)