Washington State AssessmentsMeasuring of Student Progress (MSP)Smarter Balance (SBAC)High School Proficiency Exams (HSPE)End of Course (EOC)Washington State has had their assessment programs approved for technical quality by the U.S. Department of Education in compliance of the Federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.The Smarter Balance Assessment (SBAC) has been adopted statewide for students during the 2014-15 school year.State Tests Include:
For our testing dates please refer to our school calendars.
- Smarter Balanced (SBAC)-English language arts (ELA) and Math for grades 3-8 and 11.
- Measurements of Student Progress (MSP)-Science for grades 5 and 8.
- High School Proficiency Exams (HSPE)-Reading and writing tests through class of 2016.
- End-of-Course (EOC)-Math and biology tests as they complete algebra 1/integrated math 1, geometry/integrated math 2, and biology.
- WA-AIM-ELA, math and science alternate assessments for students with significant cognitive challenges documented in their Individualized Education Program (IEP).
Last Modified on December 5, 2017