McKinney-Vento/HomelessSchool District Homeless LiaisonDale BonfieldPhone: 509.243.1100WA State Homeless Education CoordinatorMelinda DyerOffice of the Superintendent of Public InstructionPO Box 47200Olympia, WA 98504Phone: 360.725.6050Eligibility:Children who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
- Sharing the housing of others
- Living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, camping grounds due to lack of adequate alternative accommodations.
- Living in emergency or transitional shelters.
- Living in a public or private place not designed for humans to live.
- Migratory children living in above circumstances.
Free school meals
Access to educational services for which they are eligible, including special education, gifted and talented, and voc./tech. programs.
Last Modified on October 29, 2019